Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

My kindle will not allow me to open my books

my kindle will not allow me to open my books
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please press and hold (or slide and hold) the power on / off button / switch on the kindle for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on and check?- What's showing on the kindle's screen? Is there any error or message?Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you it appears to have unfrozen it self. But why did it do it in the first place?
You're welcome. Great. Kindle is like a computer, so sometimes you just need to refresh its memory by holding the power button in order to refresh its memory. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much,