Martin
Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming
74139101

My Kindle is locked

Customer Question

My Kindle is locked
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello Phil and welcome.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Kindle.When did the problem start?Which screen are you stuck on and is it frozen?Regards,Martin
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Try pressing the power button for a full 40 seconds (grab a watch or look at the clock for precision) then let go of the power button.Once you've done that, press the power button again to turn it back on and tell me what happens.Martin
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Were you able to do that, Phil?If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you're happy with the service I'm providing so far feel free to click on one of the 5 stars above as it would be greatly appreciated!Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.Regards,Martin