Cory
Cory, Computer Technician
Experience:  Computer Repair Technician 5+ Years
8685120

My kindle no longer works , I cannot get any one of my

My kindle no longer works for me, I cannot get any one of my books up to read? Can you advice me what to do as I miss reading on it and I have quite a few books payed for but cannot get them
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cory replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, I am Cory. Let's reset the Kindle. Please press in and hold the on button/power switch for 40 seconds. Once it resets, let me know if it is working again.
Expert:  Cory replied 1 year ago.
Please let me know if this has helped you or if we need to troubleshoot further.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you that advice you sent me worked. I can start enjoying reading my books again. Once again thank you.Yours Margaret Stanley
Expert:  Cory replied 1 year ago.
Margaret, I am glad I could help. Please don't forget to rate my answer with the stars above. Thanks, Cory