Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I've installed CanoScan D1250U2F to my pc, running Windows

Customer Question

I've installed CanoScan D1250U2F to my pc, running Windows 7 Professional. I've had the product for several years, and the CD ROM, number FB6-4532, states that it is Version 1.03.
During installation I'm advised my pc doesn't have the necessary Twain Driver. How do I obtain this? I've wasted a lot of time searching for a download.
Can you help an 80 year-old silver surfer?
Donald C. Bailey
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello Don and welcome.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.I can help you obtain the correct driver.Would you like me to connect with you and fix the problem remotely?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
RE: I just responded to your Computer question
***** *****
05/05/2016
To: JustAnswer
I have been advised from Canon that my scanner is not compatible with my pc. In which case, I withdraw my request for assistance from Just Answe and ask that my deposit is refunded.Regards***** *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent the above message on 5th May. Please ensure that my account with you is closed and my deposit refunded. And, of course, I don't need to claim my unclaimed offer.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
You may cancel at any time from the following URL, Don.ww2.justanswer.com/contact-usRegards,Martin