Martin
Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming
74139101

Can you help me to get into Microsoft to update my account

Customer Question

Can you help me to get into Microsoft to update my account please
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello Shirley and welcome.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.What happens when you try to sign in, does it give you any specific errors?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not sure what you want me to do next
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. From your computer click the following link:https://ngmt.screenconnect.com/?Session=424c4cce-6b15-4479-8316-90b9dbe25439Then click Join your session -->And run (open) the program that gets downloaded Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client Let me know once you've done that or if you need additional steps.Martin