Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Hotmail is blocking emails from our server. causing problems

Customer Question

Hotmail is blocking emails from our server. causing problems with peopel requesting lost passwords
what can we do?
Category: Computer
Expert:  chrisaw replied 1 year ago.
Hello there, This sounds like it could be due to several reasons: - Your MX (mail) servers being blacklisted for previously sending spam (especially if you are in a shared hosting environment)- Your SPF records not being setup either at all or properly (these verify that the sender of an email is who they claim to be)- Your DKIM setup is incorrect It's most likely that the issue is either #1 or #2. In order to verify this could you possibly provide the domain name you are sending these emails from? :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  chrisaw replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, I have responded to your request for Secure Remote Assistance. If you are happy to proceed with that I will have a look and see if we can get this resolved for you. I'm confident that it's a relatively simple fix so we should be able to get this taken care of. Thanks! Christopher