chrisaw
chrisaw, DevOps Manager
Experience:  DevOps Manager with over 10 years experience in the DevOps and IT field.
58355812

App permission management is closed how do I open it

Customer Question

app permission management is closed how do I open it
Category: Computer
Expert:  chrisaw replied 1 year ago.
Hi Basil, Could you possibly start by clarifying which operating system you are using and possibly provide some more detail about the issue you are facing? I'm not sure what you mean by "closed" - are you being blocked from running an application on a Windows Vista, 7. 8 or 10 computer? If so, right click the application, click "Properties" and then click "Unblock". If that is not the issue any additional information which could help me diagnose and correct the problem would be great. :) If this did resolve your question, however, please do take a moment to rate my answer! :) Thanks, Christopher