Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Is it possible to print off or download my list of books from

Customer Question

Is it possible to print off or download my list of books from my kindle, and if yes how do I do it in very very simple terms for a complete technophobe
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean printing the list of all your kindle book titles?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes The complete list
I have windows 10 I think on my laptop
On your laptop, click on the Amazon website below:http://www.amazon.co.uk/mycd, then there, sign in your Amazon account if prompted. Then you can view and print your list of books there.- Also, if you'd like to, you can also read your Kindle books at the website below on your laptop:https://read.amazon.com/Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes you answered the question, but didn't for me clearly say how to do it. I eventually found the list but have only been able to print off what i assu isthe "first" page
There should be the next option or arrow icon, etc. that you can click on in order to show / print the next list. Scroll down and check. Actually, please try the new step below:- Click on the website below:https://kindle.amazon.com/your_reading, then there, sign in your Amazon account if prompted. Then you should see a list of all your books there. Then print.- Does that work now?Please reply at the box below to continue, so I can help further as needed. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** sure it would work for someone who knew what they were doing. All I want is an alphabetical list by author of the books on my kindle.
All I see is pages and pages to go through, is it beyond the realm of possibility to just ask for the above and then just print it or download it to a word document - I could handle that but not much else.
I am truly a complete computer deadloss
I'm sorry. Did you click on the new website I've provided and check? Here are the full steps:1. Click on the website below:https://kindle.amazon.com/your_reading2. Sign in your Amazon account if prompted.3. Then a list of all your books should show.4. To sort books by author names, click on the word AUTHOR near the top.5. Then you can print.- If there is still any issue, I can connect remotely to your computer and troubleshoot this issue directly on your computer for you.Please let me know; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you for your patience.
Hi,How is it going? Have you tried my last suggestion?Do you still need help with this or with anything else?When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.