Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

Need to reboot my Acer Aspire Z5801 desktop, to factory settings. Can

Customer Question

need to reboot my Acer Aspire Z5801 desktop, to factory settings.
Can you send instructions my email so i am able to print off.
the brain is running a little slow these days as i have had it since 1926.
Stan.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
you would need to use the restore disks provided with the computer.If you do not have the disks then you may open the link given below and download an ISO file and burn it on cd/dvd disks to make restore disks.https://restore.solutions/en/aceraspirez5801/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you tell me what i should do
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
You will have to open the link i gave above then you choose the operating system from the list of ISO files given and then you burn the iso file on a blank cd/dvd disk which will create system restore disks for you and after it completes the disk set then you insert the disk in the drive and boot it up after it boots up from the disk then you may follow the onscreen steps to perform the system restore.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for quick reply..
Will rate you when I have done as suggested.
Stan.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will not be using your services again as I consider a charge of £20 just to refer me to a web site to be on the very exorbitant side, would think a fee of £10 would be about right.
Find out by experience.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Its not just pointing you to ward a website its basically the answer to your question on that website where you can download the file and make the set of cd' which creates recovery disks however i could have given Aecr recovery disk purchase online which would have costed you more. Feel free to ask if you have any question.