Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

What is the best way to print out over 300 images from iphoto

Customer Question

What is the best way to print out over 300 images from iphoto on my mac osx 10.4.11?
The kodakexpress said to bring them in on a memory stick. The guy at Sainsbury's sold me a Sandisk Cruzer Glide 16 GB memory stick. My mac did not acknowledge its presence. My mac could not burn anything off on a disk either. I used maxell DVD-R data/video. It just got coughed out.
I tried both these methods in a macbook 10.5.8 with the same non result.
I've worked out if I use 2 photo print shops and send them emails daily, I might have the job done in about 3 months.
Any ideas most welcome.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mike the Mac Medic replied 1 year ago.
What happened when you plugged the 16GB stick into your Mac?
The stick should read it fine also most versions of iPhoto have a built in print service you just send the from the computer but I am not sure about a version that old. I can remote connect and look.