Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

Have added my new visa card number cannot seem to order books

have added my new visa card number cannot seem to order books on the Kindle
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.let me know the exact error message you get when you try to order ebooks?
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
To update the payment method:Go to Manage Your Content and Devices.From Settings, select Edit Payment Method below Digital Payment Settings.Select the desired credit card information, or add a new card, and then click Continue.Enter the desired billing address, and then click Continue. You will be taken back to the Digital Payment Settings page where you can view your edited 1-Click payment method.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tthe phone Number is ***** Kindle said I do not have a valid default credit card , entered new card number issued 09/15
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
did you follow the steps i gave above to update your payment method?
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=bb83c272-d45f-4f8e-b49c-ba4410ef999f
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Click on the remote link and run Secure Remote AssistanceAfter you click on the link given above it will open a page click on the green "I Agree" button.Download and run the Elsinore screen connect.Allow it to install and let it be opened.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
you must be logged in to a computer and the kindle must be connected to the computer and then we can follow the steps.