Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

Although I am able to send emails past 24hrs I have

Although I am able to send emails for the past 24hrs I have not been able to receive any. I know for a fact that people have sent me an email but I have not received them.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today.I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?Thank you,JasonP.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hotmail
Microsoft I think
Thank you for the update. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.
Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.Remote page:http://remote.jasonfixedit.comAfter clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 82 and click the circle button to start the remote application.(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)
Are you having any problems with running that remote application after it is downloaded? Which Internet browser are you currently using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or something of the like)?