Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
49766785

I would like to get my password ***** broadband so I can use

I would like to get my password ***** broadband so I can use it to log into the internet on my new smartphone.The password ***** have does not work.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jillian, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using a computer that is connected to the same wireless router where you want to connect your new smartphone?If yes, can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in retrieving the password ***** your new smartphone?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes please- do that.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your permission to do remote access. I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. 1. Please click on this link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=a191e4eb-1e2b-425f-9750-8564e380fa292. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your patience. The issues were resolved through Secure Remote Assistance. You are now able to connect your new devices using the password ***** retrieved.Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.Best regards,Jess