Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Kamil, I hope so. After firmware update, the dLan 500 Wifi

Customer Question

Hi Kamil, I hope so. After firmware update, the dLan 500 Wifi doesn't paitr with the 1200 anymore
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.
thank you for requesting me, but i will need to open this question to other experts. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
For info: the Devolo dLan 1200+ is connected with a 1200 wifi ac in another room. However, I can't seem to connect the 500 with the dLan 1200+. After pressing the encryption buttons on both devices, they start flashing quickly.
But the light on the 500 goes back to flashing green after a while and nothing happens. Trying to add the adapter by entering the serial number results in "adapter not found".
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** solve it (with some googling)