Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Microsoft outlook error box 'not implemented' . working fine

Customer Question

Microsoft outlook error box 'not implemented' . working fine in the morning then afternoon not
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
oh ok, I just cancelled something, wasn't sure what it was, send again. what is the cost then in total to fix this?
The cost is the question price + the remote support price. However, if issue is not fixed you will the option to request refund or let another expert look at it. BUT im pretty positive, that i'll fix it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok great, but how much was it, I didn't check the box, just closed it.
The remote service is $26. I cannot see the initial amount you paid for the question but it should be on the top of this page, or you can check it from your Account/Question History.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok fine, send again please so I can accept. how long will it take approx. so I can schedule to stay at my desk. I am uk.
I sent it again, i'll have to see the issue first. It should not take more then 15 mins (hopefully)
Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program:https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=577166
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok, go ahead
Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program:https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=126835