Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
49766785

I have an issue in one of my workbooks, which in many years

I have an issue in one of my workbooks, which in many years of using Excel I have never experienced before.
I have recently upgraded from Windows 8.1 to 10. I use Office 365 and also just upgraded to the the 2016 version of Excel - previously I have been using Excel 2010.
The workbook with the problem has 32 worksheets which are all linked and each worksheet contains a number of columns with validation lists to make basic entry relatively simple. The problem is that randomly some of the validation list icons fail to disappear when moving the cursor to a different cell.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi David, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues.Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check the problem and fix them while you watch?Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your request for remote access. I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi David,Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. 1. Please click on this link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=8e64008e-b0f1-42f8-b5bc-656739ec13e72. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess