adamd-mod
adamd-mod, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Moderator
74353250

I have a permanent hyroglyphic print every 22 cms down the

Customer Question

I have a permanent hyroglyphic print every 22 cms down the left side of all printing. How can I claer this?
***** *****
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am using a Canon MP640
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi Tim,Is only printing affected? Are copied documents printed ok?If so, then this may be coming from the print driver.Try installing the latest driver for your computer, available from:http://www.canon.co.uk/support/consumer_products/products/fax__multifunctionals/inkjet/pixma_mp_series/pixma_mp640.aspx?type=drivers&language=&os=WINDOWS%2010%20(64-bit)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Pete. I have tried printing a copy and it is affected too. Should i still try the latest driver?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Can you try disconnecting the printer from the computer before copying? If it still does it then it is unlikely to be the driver since the driver is only used for interfacing with the computer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It srill does it even when printer is diconnected from the computer.Tim
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Ok, this is a strange printer problem! Could you attach a scanned copy of an example so I can see the symbol?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I hope this shows up OK on your copy! Thanks for your help so far.Tim
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't rate your service as the problem is ongoing and I am waiting for an answer to my scanned copy of the hieroglyphics in question. Having said that I am very grateful for your comments so far!Tim
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am still waiting for your response to my scanned copy of the problem.Tim
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam