Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I Bought a new laptop few months ago but forgot the password

Customer Question

I Bought a new laptop few months ago but forgot the password ***** ***** a way or getting it back
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your new laptop?Does it 7, or 8, 10, etc.?Is it okay to reset the laptop fresh, so you can re-set it up fresh, like brand-new, with a new password ***** want?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
aspire ES 15 windows 1 yes would like to re set it up
Thank you. Do you mean Windows 10 (not Windows 1)? Can you please also let me know the followings:Does it show a name or username at the password ***** login screen?Does it show an email address at the password ***** login screen?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
name***@******.*** its with my son at
moment can you connect it
Yes. Do you or does anyone currently have access to that msn email address?Do you currently have a working Windows or Mac computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Thank you. First, do you also have another working windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10, or mac computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes windows 7 yes have yahoo too phone ending 64 is cell
Thank you; please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can fix the new laptop's password ***** through your windows 7 computer:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=adbc910c-89fe-4698-af1a-044aa6f20ed4, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***********
I have resolved the issue via remote support chat. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
fantastic thankyou great job well pleased
You're welcome. Thank you for your patience.