Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

My kobo glow froze so I turned it off and resatarted it in

my kobo glow froze so I turned it off and resatarted it in restore mode it can on briefly and went off now it wont come on at all
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
cant get the green and blue lights on any more
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.please unplug the power charger if its connectedpush and hold the power button for 45 secsplug in the charger and check if you see the charging light come up after 3 minslet me know and i will suggest further accordingly
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I unplugged to device, slid the power button across for 45secs, green, blue, green lights came on, plugged it back in to charger and I have nothing on screen but green light is still on
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Green light on means it has picked up the charge. This will take 2 hrs let it be connected and after 2 hrs you can turn on that kobo tab and it should work just fine.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Please remember when we dealing with your issue. It is quite possible and may take more than one step or answer multiple times to solve a problem. In case the answer provided does not help or work dont be dissatisfied, use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button and I will be happy to continue to help. Rate only when the problem is fixed or you are 100% Satisfied with the answer provided.JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tried to turn it on again got the green blue green lights screen went dark and light but still nothing coming up , tried paper clip in small hole at bottom same result
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
How old is the Kobo?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
3years old at least and its a kobo glo
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
i am sorry to say but the motherboard has failed and it time for the kobo for a repair if you thing the repair cost is acceptable otherwise i would suggest you to go for a new unit.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how much would that be ?
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
the repair charge is close to a new KOBO so i would suggest you to go for a new Tablet.