Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have a Sony TV KDL-50W807C. I have reasonably high speed

Customer Question

I have a Sony TV KDL-50W807C. I have reasonably high speed broadband , a laptop (HP ) running Windows 10 and a mobile phone with internet access. I also have Amazon Prime which gives access to streaming videos. My problem is that the broadband connection between the TV and the router has become unstable and I cannot get access to streaming video from my TV. I have tried the same access with my PC and there is no problem. In both cases it's WiFi at work
I need some help with how to establish a stable connection with the TV. I have tried almost every combination and followed every help tip available on the TV, to no avail.
I get connection successful , then when I try to use it , it faults . I'm at a loss apart from realising it is something to do with how the TV is set up , since I have no problem with the same connection to my PC . Can you help, please?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me please the make and model of your internet wifi router?