Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I had a long conversation with Richard yesterday getting my

I had a long conversation with Richard yesterday getting my disc working for my camera, he was sucsesful last night , I went on this morning to down load my pictures but the computer could not find my camera Richard tells me this is now another question so I have logged on again. Norman
Hi there NormanCan you connect the camera to a different USB port on the computerTell me please if it is then detected
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried and got the same answer
Can you press the windows key + EA new window will open.Click on this PC and tell me what devices and drivers are listed there please.
Thank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you