Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I had a long conversation with Richard yesterday getting my

I had a long conversation with Richard yesterday getting my disc working for my camera, he was sucsesful last night , I went on this morning to down load my pictures but the computer could not find my camera Richard tells me this is now another question so I have logged on again. Norman
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there NormanCan you connect the camera to a different USB port on the computerTell me please if it is then detected
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried and got the same answer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you press the windows key + EA new window will open.Click on this PC and tell me what devices and drivers are listed there please.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you