Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  A+ MCSE with over 12 years experience.
13274453

I do not know how it happened but I had my computer up

Customer Question

I do not know how it happened but I had my computer up graded from 7 to 8.1 it was working beautifully My wife called me away so I left my computer running to find out what was so important, I was distracted for quite a while in fact my pc turned its self of so to bed I was amazed when my PC had down loaded and installed a later version of 8.1 and keps asking for me to activate it but it will not accept the key what can I do I did not ask the blinking thing to up date it with a later version of 8.1 I was happy with the version I paid to be loaded and the key they gave just does not work please help me I am 73 years old diabetic and disabled my pc is my only out look on life, Need it special as I do most of the paper work for the locally disabled group . my finances or what I live on is a basic weekly pension, Please Please can you help me, Yours sincerely, ***** ***** ******* a silly old fool that should sit back and do nothing!!!!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** you for your question.

I can help with this.

Can we do a screen sharing session and I can help you directly?

Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.

We should be able to roll things back if necessary.

Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. From your computer, please click the link below (after reading this).

When the page opens click the green I Agree button and the connection download will begin.

When the file has downloaded (Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) select Run or Open.

If Windows asks, Allow changes to be made.

When the file has loaded we should be connected.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=1ef84bb1-90ed-46f0-9122-45e93c420f75

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am so sorry but the number there should read 0044 (0) 1527 545284. I am a little disappointed with the result As there is no ANSWER TO MY QUESTION WHY
please try again I will waite for you to respond
Thankyou
Frederick J **** by the way are you till going to charge me for achieving nothing????
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.

Calling now. I thought it odd that when I called the other number I

was told that no one by the name of Frederick lived there.