Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I used to get video on skype to friends in germany.Now I

Customer Question

I used to get video on skype to friends in germany.Now I cannot
I cannot get the video only the phone skype which I do not want I have an Apple Mac and I have downloaded the skype for mac.Please advise what I should do in simple as I am 76 years of age
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question.May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me.