Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Computer expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

I have had no messages in my hotmail account days, but have

Customer Question

I have had no messages in my hotmail account for 5 days, but have seen that there are some which do not show. Can you tell me what I may have done, or not done.
Sue Mac
Category: Computer
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.
Hello Sue my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.How are you checking your hotmail, are you checking it through the browser on your computer or are you using a mobile phone or email program like outlook?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I put in my password, then go straight into Mail, double click and the files normally come up. In box, newsletters and social. At the moment they are stuck with the last entry having been received after I had put in an order on Wednesday evening, There has been nothing since. But I have seen in facebook, which I enter from the the Ask page that there have been entries.
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.
Can you do a test and send yourself an email and let me know if you get it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will try.
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.
Brilliant. If it is easier for you I offer you premium service where I will securely connect to your computer and help you that way. It may be easier to sort out the issue if I can see it first hand.
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.
To get connected please click the following link then watch for the download. You will need to allow the download to run so I can get connected. Click HERE to start.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did all that and nothing happened. Have I clicked the wrong thing ??
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.
It is possible, it is a bit confusing the first time. Try holding down the CTRL button on the keyboard and press the letter J to open your downloads, look for a file called elsinore and double click it and make sure you choose run and allow if asked. If that doesn't work we can try another tool. Please click http://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/windows/Next scroll down the page and click the button that says Join Remote Control Session under TeamViewer QuickSupport You will need to save/run the program. It will give you an ID and a Password. Please give me the ID (leave a space between each character eg: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9) and the password ***** your next message to me here. Do not close the program, but leave it open. I can then connect to your computer.