Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have received a message from google. Message reads

Customer Question

I have received a message from google. Message reads Attackers might be trying to steal info from Webmail. Also on the screen is a small box to automatically report details of possible incidents underlined private policy. Do i need to tick this box I am just worried it could be a hoax. Please can you tell me the best thing to do. I cannot get onto my Web- Mail. thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question.May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I resolve this issue later as I have an appointment if thats possible
thats fine. Just to let you what i think this is a SSL certificate issue. Either the certificate for the site you are visiting has expired, or your PC settings are incorrect which is triggering a mismatch with the certificate (if it happening on a number of sites)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will have to contact you later as I need to go out now but I would like you to take over my device when I get home if that is possible.tx
that is fine. You can let me know when you're ready. Keep this page open/bookmarked.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When you say open booked mark what does that mean or cann I just leave it on the screne
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do I just edit it
You can leave it on the screen. By bookmark i meant you can add this page to the browser so it can be saved.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have edited the question and saved it tx
Welcome. :)
Experience: 8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
Expert:  technicalcat replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your remote assistance request. Please visit the following link to install and run the remote client software. http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=a9bf9f4c-93f4-4367-b2b3-d5e47333c688 I see your request for help on Monday. I should be available late tomorrow (Monday) morning EST. Also, I can help you right now if you'd like.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you help me right now please
please install and run the software from the link below. Once it is running, I will connect within about 3 - 5 minutes. http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=a9bf9f4c-93f4-4367-b2b3-d5e47333c688
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry cannot spare the time I will contact you Monday Late morning