Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

My tablet was broken and I had a number of books in it. I

Customer Question

My tablet was broken and I had a number of books in it. I have another tablet and have a Kindle app and can see the books but they will not download. What can I do?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?What's the model of your working tablet?Is the Internet currently working on your tablet?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1. cannot download go to Kindle support
yashica
Yes
Did you just download / install the Kindle app in Play Store on your tablet?Or when did you download / install the Kindle app on your tablet?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you I will not bother anymore I expected a written answer
I'm sorry. Phone call support is only optional. We are doing written instructions per your request.Did you just download / install the Kindle app in Play Store on your tablet?Or when did you download / install the Kindle app on your tablet?Please reply at the box below; we guarantee our service. Thank you.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.Let me know is the broken tablet is a Kindle too.