Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have a Lenova Yoga Tablet 2 and just recently have had a

Hi I have a Lenova Yoga Tablet 2 and just recently have had a problem logginginto some companies etc after entering my email address a typewriter sign has popped up obliterating any further data needing entering and i am unable to complete. this has happpened when trying to accessmy online banking too and is very frustrating. it has happened when I have tried to enter a review on something i have purchased online. A text also appears stating "automatically share some anonymised snippets of what and how you type in Google apps to improve google Keyboard" Just don't know what to do do get rid of this.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeTo confirm, you are using Google Chrome as your web browser correct?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Info says my tablet is blocked for sharing from unknown sources. How do I unblock ?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
which program is saying this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
After I click on your teamviewer site and after atemting to downoad
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, but what exactly is saying the download is blocked?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
After I've pressed install downoad message comes up Instll blocked. for security your tablet is set to block installation of apps obtaine from unknown sources
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, do this pleaseIn Google Chrome, click on the three bars top right then click on Settings,Then show Advance settings, then reset Settings.Once done, restart the Yoga and tell me if you still have the initial problem please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm rather technophobic a pensioner)and not sure what to reset on settings,sorry,getting panicked.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know whether to wait until I can get my son-in -law to come and help me navigate. i'm foxed
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Its ok, you go to the very bottom as per my instructions then click on reset Settings.Its one button
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
clicked on settings, gone done to advanced settings but there isn't a button for re-set settings. Just site settings
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
It is there, right at the bottom, the last item
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
On my screen it isn't. After clicking on Settings bringing screen up to Advanced settings then listed under Advanced settings is :-
Privacty
accessibility
site settings
data saver
about chrome and that's all, honestly
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
you on a windows computer correct?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm honestly confused. Perhaps we should terminate until i can get some advice from a friend/relative as I am totally confused now,sorry.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can we try this please, click this link, click I agree and run the file pleasehttp://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=e65035b7-abba-475b-831e-634b1b106d4e
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was just hopeless my trying to download. Pressed agree and download and open but nothing came up on screen. I'm giving up trying just now, sorry feel too stressed with it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry I do not wish to proceed any further. I think I need to find a technician locally for visual/handson help with my problem. I'm just getting more confused and it's not helping me. i need to request a refund please. Not your fault.