Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I think my computer & laptop are infected can you help me

Customer Question

hello i think my computer & laptop are infected can you help me please. i am a member terry hassall ***@******.***. (###) ###-#### have pai over 400 pounds i am a unlimited tech support
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me please the issues you are having on your computer and Laptop Terry?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
freezing . not responding
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, this is usually a sign of data corruption and we will first do a number of repairs on it.Which version of windows is being run on the problem computer?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you tell me please why have i got to pay when iv already paid
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Its an additional service for me to connect and do this for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
why am i beeing asked to pay more money
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I am only an engineer here, please speak to customer service about all payment questions and they can assist you with these types of questions.Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
exuse me Richard how long have i to wait please
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
For what Terry?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
work done on my coputer
computer sorry
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok.. I though you needed to speak to customer service...But I gave a set of instructions to you to do an hour ago, I will repeat them below again. Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you