technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant
Experience:  20 years combined corporate and small business experience.
65369237

Managed to get my password ***** to unlock my ipad...Apple

Managed to get my password ***** to unlock my ipad...Apple has accepted my pw on the laptop, but ipad does not recognise the new one, I have already tried to access my ipad 2-3 times I don't want to get locked out again. please advise.
Category: Computer
Expert:  technicalcat replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. Are you able to get "into" the ipad at all? Where exactly are you prompted for a password?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can problem is with Facebook, I have received an email from apple confirming my password ***** as been accepted but Fb doesn't recognise it.
Ah, well facebook is a different issue. If the password ***** are trying with facebook isn't working, then the password ***** have with facebook is different than the one you are using. Apple and Facebook do NOT share passwords or logins. You'll need to click on the forgot password ***** trouble logging in link on the facebook homepage, and go through the steps to reset your password ***** facebook.