Steve M
Steve M, Consultant
Experience:  MCSE
67392652

My land line is not working and talktalk is my

My land line is not working and talktalk is my server.Obviously I can send you an emai but I can't make or receive messages on my land line which suddenly packed up yesterday afternoon.My you view box is working OK now except the signal is not good from some transmitting stations(eg.itv3).I am 89 years of age and feel cut off.Please check my Land line
Category: Computer
Expert:  Steve M replied 1 year ago.

Have you reported your landline to Talk talk or BT?

Steve M, Consultant
Experience: MCSE
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have tried to report the lost of my line connection to Talktalk and that is how I was directed to you for help.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

There appear to be two issues you are reporting.
1. Phone line not working

2. Poor TV signal

Do you have a mobile or other contact number you can be reached on? Secondly can you tell me how your accessing e-mail and other internet services, is this via broadband via the same phone number your having difficulties with?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My land line appears to have reestablished it self and is now working normally..The poor TV signal appears to be which transmitting station is being used.Using the internet the signal from ITV breaks up with lots of dashes and blurred pictures whereas using the terrestrial areal is much better.
Thank you for your help
Brian Coles