John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

My printer is not recognised by my computer that has just

My printer is not recognised by my computer that has just been recovered from a crash. HowcanIgetmy computer to recognise the printer - type M2825ND.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to Justanswer,my name is***** will be assisting you with your computer issue today.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir just to clarify is this Samsung Xpress M2825ND Mono Laser printer?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
One moment while i create secure remote support link for you.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=5bc1f0d2-4102-46ca-8df2-28a9c81f1986# that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.