Russell H.
Russell H., Computer System Tech
Experience:  11 years experience
13568747

I was printing out a telephone manual, which the company

I was printing out a telephone manual, which the company emailed to me. When I noticed it was in German, I pulled all the paper out as the only way I could think of to stop wasting paper. Now I cannot print anything, as I don't know how to clear the pages I didn't print.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

That's a fairly easy task.

First, you need to go into your computer. Locate and open the printer's queue window. Select the print job from there, and use the menu functions to Cancel the Print Job.

Then, restart your computer. And then clear the printer of paper and turn it On.

(Incidentally: when a printer is running wild printing something you want to interrupt, the best and quickest way to stop the waste of paper and ink is to open the paper tray... some models don't even require that you remove the paper stack, they just stop when the paper tray cover is opened. For ones with no cover over the paper tray, you remove the paper stack from the tray, and the printing process stops soon.)

If you have a Windows computer, the printer's queue is found here:

Control Panel (or in some Windows versions, Start button - Control Panel) - Devices and Printers - double-click upon the icon representing your printer there, to open the print queue window.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. Thanks!

Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

I regret to note that you gave my first attempt at an answer a negative rating.

Please let me know what was wrong with my answer, and perhaps my next answer will solve the problem. (Do you have an Apple computer? if so, my guess was wrong.)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The low score was not personal to you, Russell. It was my reaction to finding money was taken from my account before I had chance to read your reply. My computer (Apple) is fine now, thank you. Had I not had this reaction, I would probably given you 7or8. Also I was concerned more money might be taken from my account, as the site seemed to be offering follow up things. My computer is now fine,as I said. In many years of computer owning and usage this is the only time I have had to seek professional help. Therefore I do not feel I need to take up the other services offered. Thank you.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

You're welcome, and I'm glad to hear that the score was not regarding my efforts to help.

As for billing and charges... I have to refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com, because as an Expert I have no power over such matters.

They can be reached at

***@******.***

and they will no doubt respond to your concerns with reasonable promptness.

Thank you for bringing your question to us here at JustAnswer.com.