John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

I am Jean. I have 2 problems. 1) SPDRIVER_1.37.1.189 and 2)

Hi I am Jean. I have 2 problems. 1) SPDRIVER_1.37.1.189 and 2) TCP/IPP Protocol Driver
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer,my name is***** will be assisting you with your computer issue today.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Could you please provide more details like are having any issue installing any specific device or application?

Sincerely,
John

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am a pensioner and £28 is enough for me I cannot afford the extra £19 you request. Sorry to have bothered you. I presume I will be charged the £28 now. Regards Jean
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

If you are talking about additional remote support fee you can ignore that pop up message.We can continue in this chat page fixing the issue you mentioned above without additional charge .

Is that OK with you?

John

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Good.

John

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My laptop keeps stuttering and stalling and the 2 drivers I mentioned have a code of 24 It says that this is causing the problems I am having
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

When you say stuttering and stalling do you mean making beep sounds while you are using it also the laptop is slow am i correct?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not beeping but seems like a lot of buffering. Working slowly
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

OK thanks for clarifying it.

Are you currently working from the problematic PC now?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

May I remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly.No additional charge for remote support this time.It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=4129914b-fd67-42bd-ada9-3ce19537035e that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

The problem had been solved. Please rate me using the rating options (stars)on the top of this page, select the rating and click on submit.Have a Great God Blessed Day. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/
Sincerely,
John