Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

My bluetooth device is in pairing mode, but my Sony Vaio

my bluetooth device is in pairing mode, but my Sony Vaio laptop cant find it. can you help?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me the make and model of the Bluetooth device please Mike?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
TACTRONICS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WOULD IT BE SIMPLER FOR YOU TO ALLOW YOU TO CONNECT TO MY DEVICE?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, thats a company, can you tell me the actual make and model of the device please?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
YOU HAVE ALREADY TAKEN £35 FROM MY ACCOUNT
AND MY BANK IS NOW QUERYING IT!
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

It is an additional service Mike, for me to take over your computer and do this, else we continue here, but then I need to know the make and model of the bluetooth device please.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
TT-SK06 IS THE MODEL
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THE BANK TELLS ME THAT YOU HAVE TAKEN TWO PAYMENTS£35 AND 27.86?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

No, the second payment was a request for the additional service, you can confirm this with customer service on

***@******.***

For your question, the speaker is not for Bluetooth with the computer, you have to use the Aux cable from the headphone port on the computer to the speaket. The Bluetooth is for use with a mobile phone or Tablet

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I WILL CANCEL THE SECOND PAYMENT. YOU HAVE ANSWERED MY QUESTION. IF ANY FURTHER REQUESTS COME FROM YOUR COMPANY I WILL DECLINE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Your welcome

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit