Martin
Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming
74139101

I am having serious problems with Windows 10 I cannot access

I am having serious problems with Windows 10
I cannot access an image backup
If I Reset my PC does my system go back to the original Windows 7 or to Windows 10
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hello Donald,

If you reset the PC it will reset back to 10 - it only goes back to 7 if you perform a system rollback which can only be done within the first 30 days of upgrading to Windows 10.

If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you could take a moment to click on one of the green stars at the top to rate me for my time so far, it would be greatly appreciated!

Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.

Regards,
Martin