Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I'm now on windows 10..as from last week. My thunderbird

Customer Question

I'm now on windows 10..as from last week. My thunderbird emailing has stopped working. I'm a silver surfer so don't know much...or any technical jargon
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome Florence

What exactly is happening in Thunderbird? How is it not working? And what error do you receive?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I wish to have my money returned as I did not accept your help. ***@******.***