Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I pay a monthly fee 'madasafish.com' webmail facility. While

Customer Question

I pay a monthly fee for my 'madasafish.com' webmail facility. While on vacation in Cyprus my messages are not being sent and I ask for your help in fixing this.
Regards,
Phillip Minty
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your webmail.

Open the link given below and try to login incase you are unable to then use the forgot password *****

https://webmail.madasafish.com/

Forgot password ***** here

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Click on the remote link and run Secure Remote Assistance
After you click on the link given above it will open a page click on the green "I Agree" button.
Download and run the Elsinore screen connect.
Allow it to install and let it be opened.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where is the remote link?
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Connected now.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Customer enter your email addressCustomer open the recovery email to open the password ***** link
Guest: where?Customer i need to know that link.Customer you must have provided a secondary email for recovey purpose when you created madasafish account
Guest:***@******.***Customer open the gmail.
Guest: how? i am not very good at this!Customer no problem let me open it for you.Customer enter correct gmail password
Guest: the problem is in webmailCustomer to recover the web mail we are trying to get the password ***** and the password ***** be in the recovery email. Are you sure that the recovery email is gmail and not outlook mail.
Guest: I dont know. I'm 65 and not very good at this, sorryCustomer let me check. not a problem.Customer i will have to restart the computer one time.Customer all you do is login back to windows and i will be reconncted.Customer check for the password ***** email on this email windows liveCustomer what was the last password ***** remeber for madasafish account
Guest: Ballina1Customer okCustomer great i am in webmailCustomer will take me some time to fix this up nowCustomer i have chnaged the settings and sent a test email and it went fine and i recieved it too in my mail boxCustomer just finalising on the settings and then you are all set to use your email normallyCustomer give me couple of minutes
Guest: yes, of course. thank you.Customer greatCustomer i sent a test email and it has been recieved as wellCustomer the settings were all messed up and that is why it took me time to fix each setting one by one
Guest: there is still a message in the outbox. will this go now?Customer this seems to be an old emailCustomer do you want to send it
Guest: yes pleaseCustomer ok let me checkCustomer when did you send this emailCustomer originallyCustomer is this an old emailCustomer this email seems to have a corruption
Guest: could this be what caused the problem?Customer the isp settings were the problem due to whihc the email got corruptedCustomer the only thing that can be done with this email is to delete it else it stays stuck in outboxCustomer as of now i have kept it in drafts so that it does not create any troubel in sending a recieving emailsCustomer should i delete this email as anyhow it is corrupted
Guest: yes pleaseCustomer doneCustomer its alls et now