Russell H.
Russell H., Computer System Tech
Experience:  11 years experience
13568747

I have tried to connect to h.p as I done semm think wrong

Customer Question

Hello I have tried to connect to h.p for help as I done semm think wrong asi now have looked start up can you help please the laptop is hpprobook6550l
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am trying to use two laptops to get to you so please I will be taking along time to reply I was given the Probook 6550b with no details of how to use it I tried to get on HP for safety and got lost.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)

What were you trying to get done with HP? you tried to get on it for safety - I don't quite understand.

Perhaps you were thinking you needed updates for security patching of your computer? that would be done first through Windows Update, which is done through Internet Explorer

(Tools - Windows Update, or similar menu function), or through the

Windows Update

program on the computer, if it is of a fairly modern Windows version.

Let me know please. Thanks.

Russell H., Computer System Tech
Experience: 11 years experience
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what I tried to do was get an online virus protection
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

OK. Online virus protection is available for instance from Avast.com, or from

https://free.avg.com

(AVG Free) or from other sources also - but those two are good names in free anti-virus software suites of good quality.

If you need a good firewall (that also is often needed, for full computer security... in fact, nowadays, it is always needed, really...) there are firewalls included with those (or, used to be, but may not be free nowadays), or there are other sources for Firewall software protection for your PC, also. Let me know if you need advice on that as well. Thanks, ***** ***** luck.

Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

Thank you; please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=f3e7b9c9-7291-4a14-97b8-65c7c9627062

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

I'm sorry, let me open this issue to other experts about your laptop's password ***** Thank you,