Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

My computer cover with norton stopped due to Broadband going

Customer Question

my computer cover with norton stopped due to Broadband going down as it is under bt business and the payee had not paid bill, which is now ok. I could not get into my computer as I want to cancel new perscription £79.99p. I now cannot turn off auto payment. It is due to be paid 13th June as it runs out 28th June. Could you please help me by cancelling perscription as I am ordering my own broadband and then I will be in tou ch again. I did change my password ***** I wanted to get into my account to cancel perscription but was unable to confirm with email until computer was on again
Category: Computer
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good morning my name is ***** ***** I can assist today, I would suggest we do a secure remote assist, as that would enable me to find out the account e-mail address assigned to your virus protection, and arrange for the auto subscription to be cancelled

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have my computer on now
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

To confirm, you want to change the subscription payment for Norton?