Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

OLYMPUS Digital Zoom DIGIMAX V4000. Have upgraded PC to

OLYMPUS Digital Zoom DIGIMAX V4000. Have upgraded PC to Windows 10. Camera /PC needs a driver for downloading from camera to PC?
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am getting nervous about this
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
seems to be growing arms and legs and want to cancel.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel the deal and stop payment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Reverse the payment
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

Please accept our apologies for the delay in responding back to you; may I set up a quick remote session (NO extra charge) to troubleshoot the camera issue now?

Please reply back using the box below. Thank you.

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Please do NOT accept any remote assistance offer if it shows up on this page, I'll waive off the remote fee so there will be no extra charge for the remote session. Our service is 100% guaranteed, and we have a A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403/

Kindly let me know how we should continue. If you do want to cancel anyway, I'll go ahead and request a full refund for you now. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Whats happening?
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, did you receive my last two replies (see above)?

Please let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still there? Whats happening?
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Yes, I'm still here. It looks like you are not getting my replies, so here they are once again:

May I set up a quick remote session to troubleshoot the camera issue now? I'll waive off the remote fee so there will be NO extra charge for the remote session. Our service is 100% guaranteed, and we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau:

Please let me know, and I'll provide you with the steps to connect remotely now. Thank you.

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Let's get started with the remote session (NO extra charge) now, so that I can connect directly to your screen and troubleshoot the issue with the camera. Please open up the following link:

https://ja.screenconnect.com/?Session=13426967-db5c-4896-b8be-f09a59cc6f1a

On the page that opens up, click "Join session."

Follow the on-screen prompts to download and run the remote file, and we will be connected. Thank you.

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Connected now; thank you.

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Thank you so much for the GENEROUS bonus; I really do appreciate it! :) Please let me know if you have any other concerns or issues later on; you can get back to this page anytime through your emails received from JustAnswer. Thanks again, and thank you!