Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

AS I POSTED. I UPGRADED TO EL CAPITAN. NOW I FIND MY 'NOTES'

Customer Question

AS I POSTED. I UPGRADED TO EL CAPITAN. NOW I FIND MY 'NOTES' IS EMPTY!! I made a copy just incase but the new program tells me that it cannot run the copy and suggests I change my program!! I posted a question "can I revert to my previous program?"
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Robert, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you saying that your "Notes" app is still there after the upgrade but your old notes are no longer there?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have asked to ignore my question because I now fine that I have to pay for this. As I consider this
as a problem that is due to the program supplied by Apple and therefore their fault! I don't expect
to pay for a problem that they have created. I straight away cancelled my question and sent you
an email to that effect an informed Paypal.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Oh I am sorry to hear that. You are contacting us here in JustAnswer and we are a pay for answer service. We guarantee our service and you can always get your money back. But if you do not want to continue with this question, you can request a refund in this link:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess