Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

My google docs account has been hacked into with several

hi there my google docs account has been hacked into with several pages of latin text and letters with fabricated addresses.None of these pages can be erased theey keep popping up again.This happened when I was away for a month and my pc was not used at all.During this time my g mail account was not protected with a password ***** help.My emails seem to be unaffected--Thanks
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

When did you first start noticing these issues with your Google Docs?

May I set up a secure remote session to troubleshoot the issue now?

Please reply back using the box below; thank you.

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Thank you; please stand by - providing you with further directions to connect remotely now.

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

OK; let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:

https://ja.screenconnect.com/?Session=0c0ac5e1-7b49-44b9-8dc5-e18b82269707

On the page that opens up, click "Join session."

Follow the on-screen prompts to download and run the remote file, and we will be connected.