Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Q1 If I buy an Amazo?n iPlad will I be able to transfer the

Customer Question

Q1
If I buy an Amazo?n iPlad will I be able to transfer the books I have stored on my Kindle ?
Q2 Does the iPad have to be an amazon i Pad @
Q3 If the answer to q1 and q2 would be yes the nearest dealer where I could see them my post code is HP52BX ?
I suffer with an incurable nervous disorder which affects my hands so I have trouble using a small keyboard .
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

To answer your questions:

1. If you purchase an iPad, you will be able to access all of your Kindle content on the same using the free Kindle app (you may download it from the "App Store" app that comes included with the device.

2. You will need to purchase an APPLE iPad; the Amazon equivalent for this device is Kindle Fire.

3. You may purchase one of the iPad models available depending on your requirements, online from Amazon using the following link:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Apple-Ipads/b?ie=UTF8&node=3437658031

If you need any further assistance with this issue, please be sure to reply back using the box below.

Otherwise, if you could kindly take a moment to rate my service at the top of this page, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.