Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

We have a programme with yous and which was accidently

Customer Question

we have a programme with yous and which was accidently deleted I would appreciate some help to retrieve it
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

What is the program that you have deleted it?

Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
advance tec security for our computer

Click on the remote link and run Secure Remote Assistance
After you click on the link given above it will open a page click on the green "I Agree" button.
Download and run the Elsinore screen connect.
Allow it to install and let it be opened.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Michele we are sorry we are cancelling I did not think it would be this complicated as we already have the programe and we do not want to continue the membership

That is fine but i just want to know what program it was and simply deleting may not close the membership, if you want to discontinue you can let me know i can walk you with steps to unsubscribe the subscription.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
please that would be helpful

its very simple CLICK HERE

As you see the page opens all you do it scroll down and click on :I agree" the green button and install Elsinore once done i will connect from my side and then you can show me the program or i will recover it for you.

Customer HiCustomer this is MichelleCustomer and i am connectedCustomer let me know what program you lost?
Guest: Advance tec support to keep computer safeCustomer when did you remove it>
Guest: we are not sure on that as we are both cancer patients and on alot of medication so wat can i say we where sillyCustomer dont worry i just wanted to know was the program present a few days back or its been more than a week.
Guest: yes it has
Guest: more than a weekCustomer Advance tec correctCustomer did you purchased it online you must be having a copy of the purchse historyCustomer if you can open it i can check
Guest: yes we bought it on lineCustomer in your inbox
Guest: we got it november 11-2015Customer not a problem can you open your email i can search the email for you.
Guest: we have e-mail open we have aicon on deask top for itCustomer ok thanks let me search for itCustomer its not there in your bt email can it be on another email
Guest: i have opened sky e-mailCustomer let me checkCustomer are you sure it was advancetecCustomer was it there 2 weeks back?
Guest: not sureCustomer i am running a system restore which will bring the computer back to 3 to 4 weeks but you will not loose and data email or files.Customer this will reboot the computer and will restore it which might take 10 to 15 mins once you are on windows screen reply me from justanswer email.Customer is that ok?
Guest: sorry but after you have finished can we cancel the 31 pounds a monthCustomer you mean the 31 pound is getting charged with justansswer service?
Guest: yes i no we have to pay for this but we did not want a monthly payment pleaseCustomer ok i will help you if you have a membership with us.Customer no poblem.Customer please login using the registered emailCustomer please wait nowCustomer maam you will have to call the customer care i will give you the number and they will remove the membership as you dont want to continue.Customer i will run system restore which will bring back your advancetec
Guest: ok do thatCustomer I will save the customer care number in your email ok you may check in your drafts folder.
Guest: thanksCustomer please note down the numberCustomer on your phoneCustomer once done let me know.
Guest: have that doneCustomer now i will run system restore once it completes then we are done call customer care on that numbe as cancellation option is not found on the members page.

Guest: will do and thank you very much enjoy the rest of your day thanks