Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

My computer was Vista and I have upgraded to Windows 7 and

Customer Question

My computer was Vista and I have upgraded to Windows 7 and now Windows 10. I had to employ a technician as the last upgrade had converted my keyboard to an american one and I had lost all my old emails and account data. For a short while all seemed OK but round about 1 June an upgrade seeme to take over the computer (I remember at least one message which said all my emails and data was safe. But the net result was my keyboard was american and emails and data was lost. Again a technician was employed but the only emails rescued were only ones sent after the upgrade? I now get emails but sometimes a message appears that another Outlook is running and should be shut down before I continue. As far as I know I only have one Microsoft Outlook in my Microsoft Office 2010. Can you help?
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you

Just to clarify you are currently facing the issue that you cannot open outlook because its showing the message that another outlook is running am i correct?

Sincerely,
John

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Checking to see whether you still need my help.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

John

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.