Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

I have a Panasonic HDD 150 recorder and would like to

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic HDD 150 recorder and would like to transfer unto my Asus laptop some french programs I recorded for my daughter. What would you advise?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

This sounds like the Augusta capture card format is not being recognized by the pc. Your best option is to save/burn the recordings to DVD-R(W) and then transfer them from DVD to PC.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will try that and get back to you. Sorry but as I followed the advice of one of your colleagues before for the same subject, and it obviously did not work although I had paid, I feel the need to be a bit more cautious this time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My laptop has a DVD writer incorporated. Can I use this? Also the recorder only has a USB socket. Or I can use a HDMI cable but how will I link it to the DVD writer?

yes, connect the USB to your computer from the HDD. Then use a program like VLC to stream and record the contents.

CLICK HERE FOR VLC<<

On VLC, enable Advanced Controls. This option is available in the View sub-menu. Once you activate the controls, a second command toolbar will appear in the main interface.