John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

No matter what steps I undertake, I cannot get my email and

no matter what steps I undertake, I cannot get my email and password ***** match. I have used different passwords and changed my password ***** to no avail
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you

Which email service are you having trouble logging in let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com?

Sincerely,
John

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Sir/Ma’am please answer my above question so that i can help you better.

Sincerely,
John

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

To start remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=83eb0e8c-b9ed-45e9-bedb-6f5f1fb35a55 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

I haven't got the access to your computer, is there any problem opening the link i gave or running the remote support tool (Elisnore Screen Connect Client)?

John