Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I cannot get my password to work although it was OK 2 days

Customer Question

I cannot get my password ***** work although it was OK 2 days ago. RD Reason account no(###) ###-####1. Can you sort it out or do I have to leave PlusNet?
ALSO I can no longer get my e-mails from Outlook direct to my PC. How can I get them back please?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Raymond, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check the issues and fix them for you while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess