Dan
Dan, Network Administrator
Experience:  25 Years working with computer troubleshooting and networking. Comp TIA A-Plus Certified.
1567601

My question is how to start my kobo vox reader? When I press

Customer Question

My question is how to start my kobo vox reader?
JA: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: When I press the on button the green light flashes three tines then goes out
JA: Brilliant. Thank you. I'll now take you to a secure page to place your deposit with JustAnswer. Once the deposit is received, we'll continue helping you with your question.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. How old is it and have you had any problems with it before?

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Try this to see if you can correct the problem. Take the back off by using a fingernail, or something thin like a small flat blade screw driver to pop off the plastic quilted cover. Gently remove the battery. This is should be a large, thin rectangular object. The battery is attached to the reader with a small cable, possibly emerging from the bottom right hand corner of the battery. Grasp the small white plug at the end of the cable and gently wiggle it while pulling, to detach it from the reader. Once you have unplugged the battery, wait a few seconds and plug it in again, making sure you feel a click. If you don’t feel the click, try again, otherwise the plug may not be properly seated. Place the battery back in its compartment, ensuring you loop the wires under the tab at the bottom of the battery housing, so they don’t get pinched. Snap the back of the reader back into place and try powering it up.