Russell H.
Russell H., Computer System Tech
Experience:  11 years experience
13568747

Have purchased an AcerZ530 Smartphone. It locked up due to

have purchased an AcerZ530 Smartphone. It locked up due to the security setup. I spoke to your help desk and on there advise I carried out a factory reset all ok until I tried to restart. Problem again due to Goole set up. I enter my Goole setting but it keep asking for a further google address
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

It sounds to me as if you have run into the consequence (or, apparent consequence) of trying a hard reset to factory conditions.

But the Google login demands a Google account that you don't have a password *****

Either:

1. the original Google account login is demanded, or

2. the Google account login is needed *before* the data wipe and factory reset is performed.

So I advise you to proceed according to one assumption, then try the other assumption.

Either an 'original' Google account the device was registered to, is needed, or else the current/last Google account registered to it is needed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you .I have tried what you suggest but it is asking for a password. and I've tried all I have but to no avail.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

How about usernames? try every Google username you've ever used on this phone, or that anyone else (?) ever used on this phone. (And of course, the corresponding password.)

No doubt you have already tried this. But, did anyone own the phone before you? if you bought it from a service provider, take it to the seller or service provider and tell them it doesn't work, and maybe ask for an exchange for another, or a refund, whatever is appropriate to the seller and the exact circumstances that I don't know about.